Communities First funds the following Job Club sessions below.
For other activities going on in each cluster please visit our Communities First page.
North East Cluster
Help with applying for jobs online, application forms, CVs and interview skills.
- Clase Community Centre; Tuesdays 13:00 – 16:00.
- Graigfelen Hall; Wednesdays 13:00 – 15:00.
- Seion Newydd Chapel; Thursdays 09:30 – 15:00.
Contact: 01792 700670
North West Cluster
Assistance with CVs, job search, applications and interviews.
- Penlan Library; Mondays 09:30 – 12:00.
- Fforestfach Library; Mondays 14:00 – 15:30.
- The Arc; Fridays 09:30 – 12:00.
Contact: 01792 578632
We offer CV writing support, work related courses such as health and safety, food hygiene etc, help with all aspects of universal job match and anything else relating to jobs and searching for them.
- Communities First Office, Caernarvon Way, Bonymaen; Fridays 09.30 – 11:30.
- Llansamlet Library; Fridays 14:00 – 16:00.
- St Thomas Library; Thursdays 13.00 – 15.00.
Contact: 01792 464751
Help with CVs, job application forms, applying online, interview skills, volunteering and work experience.
- Dyfatty Community Centre; Tuesdays 10.00 – 13.00.
- Sketty Park Community Centre; Thursdays 09:30 – 11:30.
- Montana Park Community Centre; Mondays 13.00 – 15:30.
Contact: 01792 452300
Help with CVs, application forms, general computer use and Universal Jobmatch. Contact Lindsey on 07900 702839 to make an appointment before attending.
- Phoenix Library, Townhill; Thursdays 10:00 – 12:00.
Free training courses are also available including English, Maths and Computers.
Contact: 01792 457025
Map showing the full range of Job Clubs in South West Wales:
Zoom in to view the Job Clubs in more detail in the Swansea area.