Business Wales is the Welsh Government’s business support service for businesses. We help you with advice on starting and running a business and importantly, supporting you to make your business a success.
Supporting Businesses in Wales:
- Starting a Business: Support and advice to help you start your new business.
- Growing a Business: Support and advice to help you grow your business.
- Innovation Zone: Innovation can help your business become more competitive, increase sales and enter new markets.
- SkillsGateway: See how the SkillsGateway can support your business.
- Sell2Wales: Public sector procurement portal for Welsh buyers and suppliers.
- Mentoring: Connect with an experienced business mentor who can help you grow your business.
- Social Business Wales: Support for social enterprises, cooperatives, mutual, and employee owned businesses.
- IT Zone: Access resources on IT security, communications, networking, business software, staff, and IT training.
- Business Wales Start-up Training: Training designed for start-up and growing businesses.
- Business Wales Events: Business training, workshops, networking, seminars.
For more information call us on 03000 6 03000 or visit business.wales.gov.uk
The BOSS service is provided by Business Wales. The service provides online learning courses to help people who are:
- thinking about, or actually, starting a business
- already running a business
- looking to grow their business
Grants and Funding:
The Development Bank of Wales makes commercial investments in small and medium-sized businesses throughout Wales, enabling them to realise their potential for innovation and growth. The Development Bank of Wales can provide business funding for a range of needs:
- Starting a business
- Growing a business
- Buying or selling a business
- Tech ventures
- Property development
Business Debtline is a charity helpline that offers free, confidential and independent advice to self-employed people on how to deal with debt problems.
Serives provided via telephone on 0800 197 6026 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm)